Babies in Common is a community-based parenting company that provides prenatal and childbirth education, lactation and feeding support and organizes classes and workshops for parents in Central and MetroWest Massachusetts.
What happens through Babies in Common?
- Childbirth and prenatal classes: natural birth, breastfeeding and newborn care
- Breastfeeding support, both groups and one-to-one consultations
- Parenting groups and classes
- Baby Sign Language class
- Baby Massage class
- Birth Circle events so those who have given birth or plan to give birth someday can listen to and share birth stories
- Open Houses to provide a place to gather, learn more about services in our community and shop!
- Doula Meetings so birth and postpartum doulas can get to know each other and learn from each other
PLEASE NOTE that Babies in Common is no longer located in Grafton, MA but instead activities take place in Northborough, MA and in Worcester, MA (and other locations may be added in the future).